56,600 miles on body, 13,600 miles on built engine
- Modded for performance, it hauls in a straight line and corners like you won't believe. 285whp/305 ft-lbs on a mustang dyno and can pull sustained 1.2g corners.
- 1 owner
The time has come to sell my baby. I've taken good care of it since I bought it new in 2012. I need to sell it to focus on my new to me STI with a blown engine, it's also getting an Element Tuning block. It has always been garaged and have used the best parts and fluids I could. Mobil1 0w-40 in winter and Motul 300v 15w-50 in Summer. I got over $14k invested. I have done HPDE with this car and it's fantastic! I can keep up with anything under 400hp and can outcorner anything under 60k that isn't a full out racecar.
There are a couple of small cosmetic issues, the front bumper has a good size crack near the bottom, the rear plastic protection from the factory is going on the passenger door a bit from some exciting snowbank action. There are two very tiny dents in the roof from hail. You can't see the hail damage unless you are specifically looking for it.
I got service history and mod history available as well.
- Element Tuning shortblock. Manley pistons, ET rods, ARP headstuds, new sti block (reused stock heads, new timing belt, new oem gaskets for everything)
- STI oil pump 11mm
- Killer B oil pan, pickup, and windage tray
- Process West Verticooler
- Full Nameless Performance Turbo back with catted dp, midpipe resonator, 5" mufflers, and 3.5" Quad Staggered Double Wall
- GFB Mach2 BPV
- IAG Street AOS
- Deatschwerks DW65C fuel pump
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- Accessport V3
- Setrab custom oil cooler (available for extra $$$)
- STI Brembo 06 front 08 rear
- DBA T3 4000 Clubspec Rotors
- Goodridge Stainless Lines
- custom brake ducts through foglights
- 2004 STI LSD R180 rear diff with new internals as of this year
- 2014 STI rear axles with ~20k miles
- Koni Yellow Shocks with RCE Black Springs
- Whiteline 22mm Swaybars Front and Rear
- Kartboy endlinks
- All the bushings: Whiteline steering rack bushings; Whiteline front control arm rear bushings; Whiteline rear trailing arm bushings; Whiteline rear subframe insert bushings; TiC rear control arm inner bushings; Whiteline rear upper control arm bushings; Whiteline Rear Diff Insert Bushigns; Group N Tranmission Mount; TiC Tranmission Crossmember;
- kartboy short shifter with front/rear bushing and TiC Shifter linkage bushing
- Alpine amp and underseat subwoofer, stock headunit with ae64 harness so no spliced wires.
- SMY Clustermaker Gauge Pod
- Vent Gauge Pod
- AEM wideband, AEM X-series Oil pressure, AEM X-series Oil Temp gauges (include for extra $400)
Mach V Awesome Wheels /w Direzza Zii Star Spec 255/40/17 (will include with prog. TPMS for extra $1700)
OEM wheels with Michelin X-Ice2 Tires
Entire front end (minus bumper) repainted due to a minor deer impact on passenger fender. No more rock chips.
-have original low mileage parts: fog lights, full exhaust, shocks/springs, original dash shroud (replaced by SMY Clustermaker), that will be included at no extra cost
If interested please PM. Thank you for looking!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.