Looking to pass along my 2011 Subaru WRX STI. Located just outside of Roanoke, VA. I have owned it for over 4 years, second owner, bought with 14,500 miles. I have a full detailed log book of everything ever done. Oil and filter done every 3000 miles with full synthetic and always a good filter, usually being bosch or k&n. I switched to Rotella T6 at around 20k after I did all of the power upgrades and been running it ever since. I ran Mobil 1 though before switching over. Always used 93 octane gas and some injector cleaner and those sorts of additives here and there to keep it all running at its best. Also had LoJack installed when I bought the car and clean Carfax.
I love this car but it is just time for some change and have some different needs now as well.
Just did brand new slotted brake rotors and pads all around.
Below is a list of all the power and aesthetic mods I have done throughout. Has a ton of factory features as well as many extra parts to go with it including the factory BBS wheels with snow tires in great condition.
- Color matched lip kit: Lip, side skirts, diffuser, canards
- Color matched Grill
- Shaved front bumper (to delete license plate mount molded in factory bumper)
- hide away license plate bracket
- Custom front emblem to match wheels
- painted hella horns (same as wheel lip)
- custom painted headlights with LED switchback turn signals
- weather tech rain guards
- perrin wing risers
- tinted tail lights
- tinted windows all around
- carbon fiber door trim
- rally armor mud flaps
- Custom Finished ROTA D2EX wheels, 18x9.5 +38 offset
- Fairly new Hankook Ventus RS-3 Tires
- brand new rotors and pads all around.
- also have fog light bezels with fogs lights (not pictured)
- carbon wrapped trim
- aem wideband AFR gauge
- aem boost gauge
- Billet Workz shift knob, reverse lockout and SI Knob cap
- Under dash and seat lighting
- Invidia catted Downpipe
- Ultimate racing cat back all stainless with burnt tips (Best sounding exhaust in my opinion)
- Perrin Cold air intake
- GoFastBits adjustable BOV
- Perrin Air Oil Separator
- Cobb V3 Accessport with custom map from perrin
- RCE yellow lowering springs
I am sure there are a few things I have not mentioned but overall it is an amazing car. Really quick and a fun ride for sure. Always kept it clean and just overall well taken care of. I would say easily one of the cleanest cars around of this kind. Come take a look and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions on the car, and to set a time to come check it out. I am not parting anything out, everything is staying with the car, as is.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.