Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/zlfn89Q - click pictures to zoom in.
Second owner. Have all service records from 1998. Clean title, but was in a small accident with previous owner (aesthetic issues only). Selling because I want a carbie 900SS again. No trades - unless you have a low-mileage carbie SS / CR.
13,000 miles. Mileage will go up as I still ride it.
- Last valve + belt service was at 11,575 miles, have receipt, only 1,500 miles put on it since service
- 3-way adjustable Showa forks, no leaks
- Fresh clutch and brake fluids, no leaks
- Updated Shindengen R/R - last one regulated at too low of voltage (common flaw)
- New NGK spark plugs
- OEM Ducati wind-screen and rear cowl
- Michelin Pilot Power tires, only a few hundred miles on them
- Rear tail chop
- Comes with OEM clutch cover and black open clutch cover (neither pictured).
- Fresh Klotz oil and Baldwin filter, no leaks
Mikuni carburetors will be installed with open air-box and K&N filter. FCR 41s pictured are not included in sale.
Remus carbon fiber high-mount cans will be installed on stock rear-sets (refer to last picture to view what the setup looks like). There are rashes on the inside-facing side of the cans and not obvious. Stock rear-sets and Remus cans will be installed only when bike is purchased. Custom exhaust pictured is not included in sale. You may keep the SuperSport rear-sets that are pictured, but do please note an exhaust cannot mount to them.
Major blemishes have been pictured - expect to see more smaller ones in-person, or if you're not checking it out in-person then I will send more pictures. No "Ducati dent" on gas tank, but there is a small 1" dent elsewhere on the tank.