Time to let go...Ill always have a D&S in the collection, but 1 will do...for now...
D&S has a fascinating history, and their pieces are unique and beautiful.
(Do a little research on their visionary CEO Cinette Robert during the quartz crisis...)
The curved case sits deliciously on the wrist, and the weight is extremely balanced, making this the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.
The dial has a magnificent lacquered finish, changing from inky black to the deepest purple depending on the light. The recessed sundials add contrast and depth.
The gilt hands and numerals are warm and subtle against the black dial. Ive put in on a luxurious Cartier strap that perfectly complements this piece.
- date, second time zone, and AM/PM indicator
- watch is keeping fine time
- this watch has been babied - normal scuffs for preowned (never polished for original condition), no dings or dents.
- comes with original box + papers, and signed D&S buckle
- the Hodinkee strap fits perfectly (19mm) and is in basically new condition (worn a couple times - full life left.) MSRP $170
$1,350 shipped CONUS.
(Pic taken outside so lume is really poppin!)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk