Trying to free some funds, so time to make some changes in my collection. Im putting up for sale/trade a lot of pieces from my own collection. Please also check out my other listings (e.g. the discontinued Eterna Kontiki Date, Alpina Startimer automatic chronograph, Avia Panda chronograph (landeron movement, like Breitling Top Time and Heuer Carrera), Gerlach Zubr Aurochs, Zeno 3133 PRS-5 Military, Orient Star GMT automatic and some more).
All watches are located in the Netherlands, EU.
- Brand and model: Galeno Chronograph Medico Spanish Forum Limited Ed. Seagull ST19 (like Baume Mercier Capeland). Limited to 300 pieces. Doctor's watch.
- Movement: Seagull ST19 Handwind chronograph
- Diameter: 41-42mm
- Age: 2015 (I am the original owner at release date)
- Full kit with box and papers
- Straps: maroon Hirsch pictured and the official leather strap (not pictured). Please note the tan Ostrich strap shown will not be included.
- condition: like new.- Price: 599 euro ex. worldwide shipping
- trade value around 600 euro.
Possible trades (please also check my other listings, will trade both up and down)
Omega Speedmaster reduced ref 3510.50
Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50
Christopher Ward C9 Moonphase
IWC ref 3706
or 3741 pilot chrono
Heuer siffert reissue cy2110
Seamaster Great White
Strela chronograph 3017
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 2503
Revue Thommen Airspeed chronograph (titanium)
Glycine Goldeneye or Airman vintage 1953
Tudor Prince Date Linen dial (ref 94613 ; 94614; 74033)
Grand Seiko Snowflake
Grand Seiko GMT
Clebar vintage chronograph
Sinn 102/103 chronograph
Tactico Type RE chronograph
Glycine Airman No.1 white