FS: Halios Puck DLC, isofrane, ETA movement, amazing straps, EXCELLENT condition
For sale is my first generation Halios Puck DLC version. The watch is in excellent condition. It has never seen water or abuse, some very minor strap changing marks on the back. Carefully worn in a large rotation.
This sale comes with the original accessories including the Isofrane strap with Halios buckle, and black and bond Zulu's. The case and warranty card as seen in the pictures are also included. I would like to sell with the pictured strap collection, all of which are well matched to this watch and really compliment it.
The additional straps are in great condition with minimal wear and include:
1. Tan NATO
2. Green NATO with Zulu rings
3. Leather NATO with Zulu rings
4. Black leather SNPR ($150 new)
5. Black with orange thread from Panatime
6. Green leather backed canvas from strap maker from Greece whose name I can't remember
7. Chestnut Horween leather from Shawn at StrappedWatchCo ($125+ new)
8. Tan leather, unknown maker
9. Green leather backed backpack canvas from Rob Montana (phenomenal $200 strap)
Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated case: 47mm width, 14.5mm thickness
Highly scratch-resistant, double-domed 4mm sapphire crystal
120-click unidirectional rotating bezel
C3 Superluminova-coated hands, dial and bezel markers for optimal low-light visibility
DLC version ships with genuine Isofrane 1968 rubber strap and nylon Zulu strap
ETA 2824-2 movement
Asking $1500, this is a net to me price and includes shipping. I can accept Paypal or Venmo. Thanks for reading my post!