Not a piece that everybody will love, but the real Seamaster lover probably can enjoy as much as I have. Or maybe you just want to enjoy the very special quartz movement that is used for this piece? (or actually two)....
This is a truly special piece. Created in 1976 for the Olympic Games in Montreal that year. It is said the watch looks like the scoring boards in the stadium, but I have never been able to confirm.
The watch comes in a red Omega service box, no papers. The watch (all functions) works well and new batteries have recently been placed (2 months ago).
- Vintage swiss quartz watch Cal 1611 (essentially two separate movements using one single quartz crystal, very advanced in the time). To set the hours of the analogue display, the crown can be pulled out and turned. The minute hand starts moving in small steps by pushing a small button on the crown itself. The digital displays can be used as stopwatch or it will show the seconds.
- Brushed steel case, width 50 mm. Analogue and digital display.
- Steel bracelet with ST1300/212 folding clasp.
- No scratches in the crystal. The watch looks very good considering its age.
- Size 50mm wide buit very comfy at the wrist!
- Bracelet sized to fit an 18cm wrist, with a few extra links that will probably get it to 19-19.5 cm.
- Pictures give a good representation of the watch. More picture on request.
Located in The Netherlands. Shipping to everywhere at cost (full value/insurance only) via FedEx, UPS or DHL. Payment via bank transfer or cash at pick-up. PayPal only to confirmed addresses and some extra securities (social media links, address confirmation etc), fees for buyer.
Price: Euro 1.299,-
NO TRADE IN AT THIS TIME.
Lowball offers will be ignored.
Private sale: no warranty. Full refund within 5 days after receiving the watch back in the same condition it left me,only if watch is not as described.
Not selling/buying a lot from/for my private collection. On WuS only a few references as buyer/seller:HereHereHere
It might be of interest however that I am the owner of FORaSEC and am representing brands like Magrette, Halios, Seals, Mercer, Ocean Crawler in Europe. Just to say: I cannot risk ruining my online presence.