For your consideration today, a beautiful Glashtte Original Senator Sixties Rose Gold 39-52-01-01-04,
s/n 0059x, full set with everything pictured here: box, papers, original sales receipt, loupe.
Don't miss this chance to own a piece of history ! This watch traces its lineage to 1964,
when VEB Glashtter Uhrenbetriebe launched one of the most iconic wristwatches of its time, the Spezimatic.
This is Glashtte Original's tribute to the '60s and the Spezimatic: The Senator Sixties.
* Automatic movement 39-52
* 18 ct rose gold case with a specially shaped sapphire crystal bottom for a wide view into the movement
* Diameter: 39.00 mm, height: 9.40 mm
* Georgeous shimmering galvanized silver dial.
The watch has barely been worn, as is evidenced by the excellent condition of the Glashtte Original strap and case.
At least 95%, keeps good time within COSC specs, nothing to do.
Any imperfections seen on the case and buckle are smudges and dust...
It's time for this stunning timepiece to get out of my safe so someone else can enjoy it in good health !
Reduced to move quickly at an unbeatable USD $6,795 OBRO, lowest price found anywhere for such a set !
No trade offers please.
Payment by US or Canadian funds bank wire, or cash.
Price includes UPS shipping to Canada and CONUS;
will also ship UPS worldwide, in which case shipping fees will be added to agreed upon sale price.
Watch is located in Montreal, Canada for face-to-face inspection & deals;
inspection via Skype will also be offered upon request.
Feel free to ask any questions via email or PM !
* I am a private collector, not a dealer and have many positive references from international buyers
* Positive feedback on Good Guys; other references will be provided upon request
* I am not affiliated with any manufacturer in any way
* All my watches come from various dealers and private owners all over the world
* All my items are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by their authenticity.
Buying & selling history easily googled using the same username I use on other well-known timepiece forums.
Thanks for looking,
[Report message to a moderator]