As the name suggests in French, the Royal Chronometer from Vacheron Constantin was nothing short of the very best from the manufacture. This phrase meant lavish pocket watches, elegant manual-wound wristwatches and, in the 1960s, daring automatic pieces such as the reference 6694. All of these exhibited the most exquisite finishing on the movement, and a focus on reaching the highest precision possible. Royal Chronometer watches are very rare, especially in white gold. This example is made even more rare by its unique lugs shape, hence its catchy Batman nickname.Model: Royal ChronometerReference: 6694Year: Late 1960sMaterial: 18k White GoldDimensions: 35mm diameter; 11mm thicknessSapphire Crystal: NoLume: NoCaliber: Automatic caliber K 1072Lug Width: 18mmAesthetic Condition*:- EXCELLENT vintage condition, as seen in the photos: Case shows signs of light use and is very sharp. Dial is extraordinarily clean. Hallmarks on the side of the case clearly visible. Very desirable and hard to find, finding one with the original bracelet like this example is almost impossible. Attractive and modern presentation on your wrist. Complete service performed March 2017 for years of worry-free ownership.Extras:- No extras except what you see in the photosIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Wrist Sizing: up to 6.75"Last Service: March 2017*You will get the watch shown in the photos. Photos are an essential part of the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score. **Timekeeping measured using a precision timegrapher. Wearing habits affect accuracy. Servicing helps keep mechanical watches performing optimally. We do not test for water resistance. Bracelet size measured using a mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. Have a question not covered by the description? Chat with us on FB messenger: fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycPictures:
360 degree views & make reasonable offers on my website:
Vacheron & Constantin Royal Chronometer "Batman" 6694 18K White Gold
All reasonable offers accepted! Forum members upgraded to Fedex Overnight for FREE!Questions?
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
Serious buyers can request a virtual live viewing of the watchFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch?
- How Old is my Omega Watch?
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at New and Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC