Last one from me (for now lol) this weekend ...
Here is a not often seen Chase-Durer, Swiss Made automatic chronograph, model is Combat Command. This is sold out on their site.
- ETA VALJOUX 7750 automatic chronograph movement, 25 jewels, 28,800bph
- Day & Date function
- Incabloc anti-shock system w/ Nivaflex 1 spring
- Case size 40mm dia, 15mm thick, 20mm lugs, weight is 6.1oz
- Stainless steel case & bracelet (SEL)
- Super-Luminova OB hands & indices
- Sapphire crystal
- Individual serial numbered on case
New these were listed at $1,450 on their website and typically go for $900-1,200 on different sites.
Watch is 3 years old and shows some wear from normal use, but nothing deep or gouging. Overall I would say 85-90% condition. Bracelet shows the most signs but still just normal desk diving scuffs. Bracelet is sized for 7.5 wrist, no other links included.
I dont have the box but will be shipped securely and protected.
Priced to sell at $500 via PayPal F&F and I will pick up shipping to CONUS only.
Many sales here as well as Reddit, FB & eBay.