Hey Fam -
Up for sale is my newly done custom build, using the Crystaltimes CT705 V2 case and Dial & Hands from a new Seiko 5KX SRPD95. Beautiful piece with nice vintage vibes from the sunburst dial and patina indices & hands.
This was going to be my everyday watch, but an opportunity has come up to buy a piece I have long been after, so unfortunately this goes up for sale.
Full Build List:
- Seiko NH36 w/ ENG/Kanji day wheel
- Seiko SRPD95 dial & hands
- Seiko SKX bezel
- Crystaltimes CT705 V2 case
- Crystaltimes CT615 Red 50 bezel insert
- Crystaltimes CT204 Stealth chapter ring
- Crystaltimes CT099 Blue AR Low profile DD sapphire crystal
- Crystaltimes CT209 crown
- Crystaltimes CT231 Polished sterile caseback
- Strapcode Super-J Louis bracelet
- Seiko 18mm Monster clasp on bracelet (previously used, minor scuffs but will include new Strapcode clasp that came on jubilee as well)
Price is $350 via PayPal F&F and I will pick up shipping to CONUS only.
Many sales here through the years, as well as FB, Reddit and eBay.