Up for sale is a Mercer Airfoil Vanilla. Great everyday wearer with a clean, but interesting dial design and incredible features for the price point. Worn only 2-3 times, with no signs of wear due to treated scratch-resistant case. Only 50 of these watches made! (Caseback shows this is #4 of the 50).
Here's a great review of the black dial from a couple of years back: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/me...s-4428306.html ASKING PRICE: $400 Movement:
- Sellita SW200-1 (Swiss made, 28.8k bph, 4Hz)Dimensions:
- Case size: 40mm
- Case thickness: 11mm
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Lug width: 20mmOther features:
- Ruggedized SS case hardened to 1200 Vickers (same as the entry-level Sinns). See this video of Mercer's founder/owner attempting to scratch the case with a nail: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI5KBPiB...by=mercerwatch
- Sapphire crystal (slight dome with internal AR)
- Sapphire caseback with branded rotor and serial number indicating that the watch is among a 1-run batch of 50.
- 10 ATM with screw down "M" signed crown
- Superluminova BG W9 lume
- Shell Cordovan strapShipping:
- CONUS: USPS Priority mail (2-3 day) included
- Worldwide outside of CONUS: Buyer pays full shipping
Comparable spec'ed watches come in for several hundred dollars more. Great watch for a great price!