Hello, watch enthusiasts,This is the "ultimate" Sinn 104 package, in my humble opinion. While I've only owned this watch for a short while, I know I'll buy one again--though I doubt I'll ever encounter a kit like this one. Selling this watch is more out of necessity, and I am genuinely sad to see it go.I've decided to cull some of my collection, and I have a few watches up, including my Aqua Terra Master Chronometer (with extras), my Nomos Timeless Club II Nacht (Full Kit + Extras), and my Speedmaster 3750.20 (moonphase on cream dial with broad arrow hands and includes box and warranty). I'll likely be putting up a few others, too, so don't hesitate to write me to ask.For this sale is my beloved Sinn 104 St I W Full Kit with quite a few extras. In this package you'll receive the following:
1. The watch itself (of course), the Sinn 104 with white dial. The watch, with the exception of some minor scuffs on the inner lugs, is in near-mint shape.
2. The H-Link Sinn OEM Bracelet.
3. An aftermarket leather easy-release strap in a rich brown with contrast white stitching, on which the watch is currently pictured.
4. All factory stickers for the dial and bracelet, as well as the back sapphire sticker, still intact.
5. An official Sinn cap.
6. An official Sinn tote bag.
7. A Sinn shopping bag.
8. The Sinn OEM spring bar tool.
9. A pair of curved spring bars.
10. Extra spring bars.
11. All papers, including a Sinn warranty, dated 10.24.2018, meaning the watch still has nearly a year left under warranty, as well as the Sinn 104 Booklet.
12. Inner and outer box.
13. Foam insert.
14. Sinn screw tool for removal or replacement of links.
In other words, this package is beyond complete: it's also for those of you who might enjoy some Sinn extras. :) There are few packages like this for sale, and this is a good opportunity to pick up one of the best "everydayers"--a watch that's sporty, but that's dressy enough to pair well with a suit, and one that offers an unobtrusive day/date complication. The watch also wears smaller than its 41mm, thanks to its beautifully polygonal lugs.The watch, as stated, is in EXCELLENT condition. I'm pricing to sell at $1230. I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. PayPal FF or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.
Picture time (and sorry for the dust or blurry shots; I'm not a photographer, please write/e-mail me for more pics, and I'd be happy to supply them). Note: There are no scuffs or dings on the watch case. Any such appearance is either reflection, dust, or fingerprints.