If you're looking to start a collection here y'all go.
Will trade (some of mine) for:
Citizen GMT, BJ-7081, s/s preferred in NM condition.
A citizen BN-0211 titanium or stainless version....that could work too.
Would love to find a Benarus moray vintage, or dart dial.
Trade offers can be watch and a strap or two, head only, or full kit. I'm not too picky. Unless I don't have strap to fit the watch.
I'm in to a lot of brands and makers, models and like quite a bunch of watches so shoot me an offer or send pics and it can 2-1, 3-1, all of mine for 1...however we need to work it.
1. L.L. Bean field watch slightly vintage in 93% condition overall. Comes with 2 straps, leather and rubber.
2. Nixon, the Rover, wanderlust edition in antique bronze on a Horween strap. In about 98% condition.
3. Fossil Breaker vintage diver on fossil-fane. In about 98% condition.
4. Timex poor-mans luminox. Black case green nato. In about 96% condition.
5. Casio DW5600, in about 98% condition.
6. Casio A158, silver "dad" watch, on bracelet. In about 98% condition overall.
7. Casio w217, big brother to the f91, in about 97% condition.
8. Armitron vintage pilot/field/military watch on leather strap. In about 97% condition. Very nicely domed crystal.
9. Vintage Stewart Equator, 34mm-ish S/S case, hand winding, on older speidel flexiband. In about 97% condition overall given its age. From the 50's-60's. Swiss movement.
10. Bulova automatic sporty dress watch from the late 90's to the early 2000's. Miyota cal. 82xx, running great, white dial. In about 87-90% condition overall.
11. Timex Q series, black/gray crosshair dial, tumbled stainless steel case, matching flexiband full length. In about 96% condition.
12. Casio GBA800, bluetooth, step tracking activity G. Connects to your phone via an app.
Pics aren't in order.
Well they all keep excellent time.
Basically, my goal is to consolidate my collection a bit and get the one watch that I'll wear while on a daddy daughter date, on a date-date, to church, and whatnot.
Will consider selling the group as well to fund this nicer watch. $550 for the lot. Prices for individual watches are higher than the group average depending on the watch.
Combined trade value $600.
Will trade 1-1 or all for 1, or any combination as necessary or is reasonable.
PM me or email me for offers/trades
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and God Bless,